Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Make Mine a Double!

Friday, September 29, 2006

"Life is too short to stuff a mushroom."- Storm Jameson

"The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do."
- John Holt

Okay, I don't know who he is. I don't know what he does. What I do know is this blog is chock full of stuff--interesting stuff, too. No kidding! I swear! Honest even! I find myself drawn to do the hangman every time I come to my own blog! It has a downright entertaining sidebar, including a BifSniff cartoon which is hilarious.

The bonus is that the renter he has at this posting is absolutely intriguing!

So, go click on him. Go on! Scoot! You know the deal. I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/29/2006 04:52:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Make Mine a Double!
Great post. I couldn't agree with you more!

My current renter is also one of my personal favorites as well. It is considered a 'must read' on a regular basis!

Cheers!

Hey there Gina... so glad to have you renting from me... thanks so much for coming over and leaving me a quick message. ;)

oh yeah.. and those were just lyrics from two songs I really like...but thank you for also liking them ;)

yay! Thank you also for finding BifSniff cartoons hilarious!!!

You can put them in your own sidebar if you like, check it out here...

thank you!