Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion."- G. W. F. Hegel

So what's it all about, Alfie? I wish I knew sometimes. I almost believe that once we have served our full purpose we will die. Well, here is my list:

Ten realistic things I want to do before I get buried:
1. Help someone learn how to read.
2. Help someone across the street.
3. Skydive.
4. Independently ride a motorcycle.
5. Marry a man.
6. Publish a book.
7. Impress someone influential that would be hard to impress.
8. Tithe without worrying about what else I can do with that money.
9. Finance a car.
10. Become weathy enough that when someone asked me for $100, I would be able to freely give it to them, no questions asked.

Heck, I even feel like telling you ten things I don't want to do before I get covered in dirt:
1. Ride a roller coaster. (I get motion sickness sooooooo badly).
2. Eat live monkeys' brains.
3. Climb a mountain. (Send me a postcard.)
4. Lose weight with a pill. (That's just wrong.)
5. Visit Harvard campus (too intimidating.)
6. Drink tequila. (That is the nastiest stuff to throw up...)
7. Not be able to wear a dress for more than one occasion.
8. Become diabetic.
9. Go to a Michael Bolton concert (unless--nah, not even then).
10. Get "too many" hugs.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/26/2006 02:20:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday