Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Filling In the Blanks Before I Have Blanks!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
"I'd like to live like a poor man with lots of money."- Pablo Picasso

In lieu of time constraints (and to find a way to actually have the winner and consolation prizes accessible to me to elaborate on them later), I'm simply putting up all of them on the same blog without description. I've still got a ton of work that I have to accomplish tomorrow and later this week I will appropriately welcome my winner into the box.

It was a matter of the earliest first since I don't believe I had any previous bidders.
The winner (as if you could not see the change in my box) is The Pink Diary.

The consolation prizes go to:
The Blue Panther Experience

Tori's Rants

World of Chad (has adult content)

About Simple Ways

Thank you for bidding!
posted by Evolution of gina at 9/19/2006 02:26:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Filling In the Blanks Before I Have Blanks!
Hi Gina, calling over to say hi. Always a joy to visit your lively site and see the latest happenings, with best wishes, The Artist.

Define cute?