Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for the Bidders

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
"The days come and go like muffled and veiled figures sent from a distant friendly party, but they say nothing, and if we do not use the gifts they bring, they carry them as silently away"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson


I hadn't had a chance to actually put the love and care that I normally do when I have consolation prizes, but I will give you a very short synopsis with hopes to give more detail on the people who did not get to sit in my square:

Tom Jackson Online A news blog. I can't wait to go back and read some of the stories.

The Screaming Pages Darn cute. Just plain darn cute.

By the Way Awfully cute cat on the profile.

They are all good contenders for my square. I hope they all will try again. I equally hope that the next time my square is up for rent that I will be able to tend to them before they expire. There were some good blogs that I would have loved to plug, and I feel dirty for neglecting my bid.

Give them a click. You know I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/20/2006 12:42:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for the Bidders