Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, December 05, 2006
"No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish." - Frank McKinney Hubbard

Ten things I miss about sleep:

1. My pillow. It's a thick, deep, egg-crate puckered slath of spongy stuff.

2. My second pillow. It's become a flat thing, but it's not it's fault.

3. My sheets. The ones I have on my bed are cheap, powder blue sheets, but they are so soft.

4. My afghan. It's a purdy thing. It's multicolored and in that zig-zag style. I made it.

5. My blanket. My grandmother made it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

6. My comforter. It reminds me of Yolanda. She and her mother gave it to me. I like it. It matches all of the sheet sets I have.

7. Waking up when it's daylight. I have my bed next to the window, and if the alarms don't awaken me, the sunlight from the bed does. It's so hot.

8. My eyes. They were once so brown and clear. I didn't feel them as much. Right now, they feel like sandpaper against my eyelids.

9. My sanity. I've lost my mind. It's somewhere around here, I know it is. I'm gonna go check under my bed.

10. Time. It seems to be going so fast. Next week is finals; a month break and it starts up all over again.

I'm going to try to perk myself up with soap and water. I promise to not forget deoderant.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/05/2006 06:27:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
I wish you well with your finals, best wishes, The Artist

I am so nervous about them. Thanks for your support!

Goodness me! It has been a long time since I stopped by to see how you were doing!! Finals, so less, college girl! I'm so proud of you, and good luck on all of them.

So good to see you around! I thought you were slacking there for a moment. Thanks for the luck