Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Pointless Pic Post

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I went on a tour of the Eudora Welty house. I was unable to take pics inside, but I found a few things outside to take. I clearly have a peculiar eye for things, but I hope you like this shot...


"Conventionality is not morality.
Self-righteousness is not religion.
To attack the first
is not to assail the last."
- Charlotte Bronte

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/02/2006 02:06:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pointless Pic Post
It's a nice background kind of image, but I don't think there's any real focal point here. That's always something to strive for.

I would try to fake up a focal point, but there isn't one. I just enjoyed the constrast of paper bag brown dead leaves with the lush of the ivy.

There is one ivy leaf though... LOL