Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Much/Not So Much

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

From Thoughts.com

Man is made or unmade by himself.
For man to conquer himself is the first and noblest victory.
Man conrols his own passions,and emotions.
Without self-control the good life is impossible.
-----
Alfred A. Montapert


Here’s my first installment of what I call “Much/Not So Much.”

Much will be things that are good or things we like for whatever reason. Not so much are things that people ask if we like them or not and we say, “Not so much.”

Chocolate ice cream? Much.

Chocolate ice cream with ketchup? Not so much.


Ugly midgets in love? Much.

An ugly midget in love with you? Not so much.


A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Much

A pot of beans in front of your farting friend? Not so much.


Looking forward to January, 2008? Much.

Looking forward to Bush being president until January, 2008? Not so much.


Having drinks with a friend after work? Much.

Having drinks with Anna Nicole Smith after any awards show? Depends on who you ask.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 5/23/2006 11:49:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Much/Not So Much
Yup. Pretty brand new. Doctor hasn't even spanked it's bottom yet.

Thank you for the input. I hope I don't disappoint. I have topics swirling in my head and my fingers can only go so fast. I am dedicated (today at least) to keep this blog going.

Thanks again. Sorry, I even do this in real life--overthanking and stuff.