Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for My Other Bidders

Sunday, August 20, 2006
"Difficult as it is really to listen to someone in affliction, it is just as difficult for him to know that compassion is listening to him."

- Simone Weil

Well, golly gee! I haven't had this many consolation prizes! I'm putting these blogs in the order, most recent first, of whom bidded to be on my blog. This is important, because if you bid again, I will consider you first.

Kimberly Marie: My Sandbox on the Playground Kimberly Marie's blog is interesting. This is a personal journal that varies from her moving to Cincinnati from Miami (okay, this sounds nuts to me, too, but she has some very valid reasons and my permission--as if she needed it) to her insomnia, blogging, and a post about a cause that is worth the recognition. Kimberly Marie, if you request to be a renter in the future, I will give you first dibs!

...My So CaLLed RamBLinGs Consuela's blog is jammed packed with activity. I dare you to be bored looking at this blog. There are postings, a shout out board, a place for videos, and lovely pictures. She's got a recipe on her Augst 2, 2006 blog that looks really good. I may have to try it. Her welcome includes the following statement: [My blog] simply contains general musings and ramblings about things that concern and/or interest me. So kick back, click away and don't forget...enjoy your visit! You will enjoy it.

Reflections in the Mirror Dawn describes herself and her blog as "I live in the Northeastern US, with my husband, two kids and various critters. Reflections is a personal journal/photoblog/hopefully someday an ‘online store’ for my crafts." Her jewelry is gorgeous, her pics are really good, and, tarnation, it's a purdy good blog overall.

The Foo Logs I like this blog; it varies yet it's a tech blog. Okay! Don't let that scare you! This guy (if I'm wrong, correct me--I couldn't find his name on here, so I'm presuming male) writes in clear, simple terms about the tech stuff and there is about 50% of that. He describes himself with this quote: a computer geek (not nerd) as I believe there is a distinction there. I am an Industrial Systems Engineer by trade. Did my Bachelors in London, England. Currently taking my Masters in Business, thinking of going on to do a Doctorate. Okay, he's a guy and I'm too dang lazy to take off the other stuff--sue me! His profile is as interesting as his posts. You will learn something if you go there. Well, given that you are as computer stupid as I am.

Blog Time Kamran Aslam Mian's blog is very interesting. He is a Pakistani who has a simple blog. He is definitely into the connection between physical features and what they mean about the person. Intriguing stuff. The information on there can help you read people and understand what they are about. That's not the only thing that's on there. He offers blogging tips that are interesting.



Thank you very much for considering renting out my little square. Please consider requesting in the future. Along with my other previous consolation prizes, you will be given priority.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/20/2006 01:54:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for My Other Bidders
Thanks for stopping by at your lanlady's blog and commenting - twice. I like Timi's choice more and more now, let's just hope my readers will deliver a lot of clicks to your site, Gina, so you'll like the landlady more and more yourself :D

Hi Gina, Thanks for giving my blog a nice review, really appeciated it. Stop back anytime to visit!

Thanks for the review and the comments. You have done good work on your blog and in future renting your blog would be my pleasure.

Oh, Thank you! Getting the consolation prize is almost as cool as getting picked. I will definately try again. I just loved my visits here and I will be stopping by quite often!

Thank you again