Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


The Flowers Behind The Blog

Friday, August 18, 2006
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."
- Norm Papernick

So on my trip to Memphis during my family reunion, I went to the Peabody. I took pictures. I took some pics of some architectual details, some booty, and whatnots. One of the opportunities that I had was of a ballroom being decorated for some swanky event. I took the background pic as well as other pictures of flowers. I hope you enjoy the background as much as I liked taking the pics.

I'll probably post some more, but here is one that you gotta see...

This is a pic from the hotel room where the family reunion was located. Something about this piece was interesting to me. I'm still not sure why, but I like it. You can see that I got a view of the entrance to the minor-league park. I really like the blur of the car lights on the street. I think it's neato, but I'm no professional.

I've still got to tell y'all how I made a whole restaurant speechless! I haven't forgotten. I'll tell y'all, it was so much fun!

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/18/2006 11:50:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Flowers Behind The Blog
Hi Gina,
your week as my guest is up and will miss your bright blog in my guest square. You now have a permanent link on my site and look look forward to continue to send you traffic.

So pleased you had such a special family reunion and will be very interested to hear how you made a restaurant speechless,

with best wishes, The Artist

Thanks Artist and Cat! I've got some stuff to take care of and I'm going to write that in the next 24 hours!

Promise!