Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


What I Wrote

Thursday, August 17, 2006
"Chasing a dream, a dream no one else can see or understand, like running after a butterfly across an endless meadow, is extremely difficult."
- W. P. Kinsella

This is the poem that I wrote that day.

My heart shed tears
clear yet warm
pure with no malice free and imprisoned
no need to reason
no need for reason
occurring so long ago
one
four
seven
ninety-one
the number so long now
tears need no reason
only a sense
only a sound
for the leak to begin
from deep within
the source forgotten
my darling, just once
don't look at me that way.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/17/2006 04:46:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for What I Wrote