Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."
- Sydney J. Harris

Ten things that crossed my mind this morning:
1. My ankles are not itching from fire ants as much after rubbing them with (yeah, you're going to think this is weird) ammonia.
2. Seems like the fighting has ended in Lebanon.
3. I wonder how much 34 days of war will cost? Probably a lot of milk and Cheerios.
4. If I can just get in the shower at 6:30am, I should be able to not be rushed today.
5. Did I spell "ammonia" right? (I didn't. I had only one "m.")
6. I just ate all of the home-grown cherry tomatoes I may get this year. Too bad the last one ended on a sour note.
7. I hope my Uncle Terry burns in hell while on earth, and lives a long, atrociously insufferable life. (I will have to refer you here to the reasoning. I'm not prepared to post anything about the person on this post on my blog.)
8. If I can just get in the shower at 7am, I should be okay.
9. I am still not sure if I should ask anyone to buy my books so I can apply my loan money to my house utilities.
10. If I can just get in shower at 7:20am, I should be okay.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/15/2006 07:09:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday