Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Pointless Pic Post

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What could this possibly be?

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/10/2006 02:59:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pointless Pic Post
G,

It's difficult enough trying to figure out the word verification puzzle on a Friday morning...

Nope. I will not look at the thing again.

Bleh.

LOL, Jali! Well, I've got the runs so even responding is kind of rough. Later...

Nice visual... Gina with the runs.... not this photographic fiasco.

And I threw up!

Hi Gina,
just calling over to say how pleased I am to have you as my guest this week. You will also be added to my blogroll at the end of the week in my previous guest category and look forward to staying in touch.

Really loved your blog and where you are at. Your blogs about your Dad brought tears to my eyes.

Have written a few lines on your blog,

With best wishes,

The Artist

Thanks, Artist!

Y'all can see that The Artist's blog is among my links. Please give her a click.

And yes, this is a jacked up pic, but it's neato! This is a pic of a tall building. Those bright spots are lights inside the building that are showing through the windows.