Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
"I am not bound to please thee with my answer." - William Shakespeare

Gosh, I'm so bad. I haven't had a chance to breathe. I am beginning to hate school. One minute I'm relaxing, the next minute I'm trying to do several things at one time.

This would be one of them.

That said, I do want to thank the four following bloggers for considering filling my square:

The Blue Panther Experience and I have a bond that I don't even know if he knows: one of my buddies,
SunKingpoet (his Original Man and Across the Sands blogs are in my links--take a look around Original Man and you'll see my mean side! Back to my regularly scheduled plugging), set up his blog. It's real purdy, too. Click on him and link up with him! Check out to see if he's going to become a winner next month. Look at him and you'll see what I mean.

Adventures in Everyday Life (Contains Adult Language) Any woman that has Wonder Woman holding things down at the top is worth a peek, don't you think? Her Flikr.com pics are sooooooo cute!

Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. Another SunKingpoet connection here. Matthew was one of Across the Sands first guest posters. The pictures are amazing. You have got to check them out!!!

Texas RV Travel Blog
Duh! Take a guess what this one is about! LOL Events that are happening in Texas, that's what it's about. There are some amazing pics there along with a plethura of items to click on about motorhomes and RV'ing. (Recreational Vehicle-ing for those who are not in the know, not that I'm in the know, mind you; I just know, you know?)

Be a good egg and give each of these guys a click They will thank you for it, then they will thank me for thanking you and I'll thank them for thanking me... Well, it is a vicious process, but in the end, there will be some very polite gestures all around.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/10/2006 11:29:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders
Thanks! I hope I can bid again someday!

Me too! Because you threw me a thanks, I will certainly throw some clicks your way! So... thanks for thanking me!