Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."- Thomas A. Edison

Now that's the first thing that came up when I went to random quotes on the site where I get my quotes. Cleck here and see what pops up for you. More than likely, you will find yourself intrigued.

So, what gives with this Tuesday, well, the quote ought to be a clue...

Ten things I should have done by this Tuesday:

1. Gone through several workouts that I let slip by.
2. Bought some body lotion.
3. Shaved my underarms, but I need to...
4. Buy a disposable razor!
5. Gone to see my cousin that I got close to this summer, but if I would have done that I would have had to...
6. Visited my great-aunt, and as much as I wanted to, I really didn't have time to. Hopefully next time.
7. Gotten more caught up with my work, but I had some other work to do.
8. Eaten lighter, though I haven't done too shabbily, but I'm feeling chunky again.
9. Worked on my Spanish flash cards, which I'm about to write up a new chapter of them now. I know I'm procrastinating because I should have...
10. Thought of this list before now!

Okay, time to study. For some reason, I happen to have a busy day and I need to go to sleep. I'm going to start waking up earlier, though and that's a plus. If only I could wake up to Antonio Banderas running through my flash cards instead of doing them alone. Pouting! I'm pouting!

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/10/2006 02:32:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday