Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
"You can't shake hands with a clenched fist."- Indira Gandhi

You know what time it is, people.
Ten things that I did not think about this week:
1. Oil prices. Now that I'm on campus, I rarely have to go off campus for anything. Besides, even if I had thought about gas prices, I couldn't get any because of...
2. How broke I am. Okay, so I don't have to spend any money either, but if I had some, I would like to find a way to spend it. I wanna go see Jet Li's last movie, dad gum it.
3. The end of the year. It's just three months away, then next month will be my birthday and I do not want to think about...
4. How old I will be! Geez, I'll be over 40! I mean no more saying that I am 40 and I may have to accept all of these...
5. Young people saying, "Yes, ma'am," all the time. Now that drives me nuts because I look good for my age and it's not like I have a lot of...
6. Wrinkles! Yup. Wrinkles. I'll be getting them soon. I haven't thought about that because I'm pretty darn cute, and sooner or later I will have me...
7. A man in my life. You know, one of those things that you can cuddle up with, that will take out the garbage, hold the door open for you and smile when they look at the way you put rollers in your hair or face mask cream or any of your beauty treatments that you must have. Yup. One of those things.
8. My body. I just played racquetball last Sunday and it was so invigorating! I felt hot and sweaty and thrilled to be able to move like I moved even though I lost which doesn't matter because isn't it about how we play the game? But I do want to go to...
9. My house. I want to see if everything is going okay there. The one thing that I need to do is find my...
10. Cell phone. Until today. I needed to make a phone call and I didn't want to travel nearly a mile back to my room to do it.

Of course, I am now stressing about all of these things simutaneously. Time to work on my classwork.

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/03/2006 08:27:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Calling over to say hi, best wishes, The Artist