Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


SunKingpoet Has Arrived!!!!

Monday, June 19, 2006
"Do we, holding that gods exist, deceive ourselves with unsubstantiated dreams, and lies, while random careless chance and change alone rule the world?"
----
Euripides

Well, I’ve been out of pocket for a few days. I found a chance to come back in and lookie-loo, lookie-thar, my dear friend has rented my blog!

He’s said kind words about me and guest hosted me on his blog this week, so I humbly introduce the king, the sun, the poet that is SunKingpoet. He is one of my favorite writers in the whole wide world. I’d say my favorite of all, but it’s hard for him to get through the door frames with his big ole granite head in the first place.

This old soul has nearly infinite wisdom at his age. His writing is a blend of the contemporary and ancient, quirky and profound, light-hearted and soulful. I’ve seen much of his work over the years and only hope that I could acquire a thimble of his talent.

Instead of his personal blog, Across the Sands (there is a link on the lower left), he has posted “Original Man,” a community that expresses several points of view from a group of online friends including myself.

Please take a moment and click on this blog. Thanks.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 6/19/2006 11:36:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for SunKingpoet Has Arrived!!!!
Ah... you say I arrived like it's the "Me" show, G. No, sweety, Original Man arrives this week. That's we. That's every man, woman, and child that claims a place on this planet. But more importantly, it's all of us, friends, confidants, counselors, listening ears, and bleeding hearts.

OM is all of us, lady. Don't forget that.

Yup, Bub. I wrote that based on seeing what you created was in my rent space. I neglected to recognize until after the fact that it was Original Man, to place for kings and queens.

I stand corrected.

Sucka.