Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


His Windsong

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved."
----
Victor Hugo


How was I to discover
His permission was allowed
for them to fly today
and bring someone along?

How was I to comprehend
that the newly appointed team
fluttered and flitted
brimming with excitement?

how was I to sense
they had swooped up
the souls of the saddened
for the ride of their desires?

I was to discover
to comprehend
to sense

I discovered when outside
the notes of the song
gave in to an improvisation
through the rustle of buds and birds

Outside the notes of the song
drummed bass notes on the flagpole
hummed softened scats through blades of grass
the floutist’s tuned heard and breezed nearest me

But the ride revived all
for they each were given the chance
and my love, whose song had lost its tone

brushed his fingers, tussling my hair
hushed his lips over mine
meshed his cheek onto my skin

with his wind song carrier
a composition he crooned
I did come to understand
his love within the breeze.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 6/07/2006 07:33:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for His Windsong