Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I Don't Give a Schad What You Think, He's My Brother!

Monday, August 21, 2006
"An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do." - Dylan Thomas

So, I had to choose The Fifth Column because Schadenfreude is my brother blogger at Original Man. Schad is an interesting person. He has an interesting point of view.

Now, you know, I'm pretty good at telling you about my renter's blog. I tell you what type of person they are and stuff like that. I can't do that with Schad. I can't do that with Schad because I have no words for him. I'm going to try, though. He has a razor-sharp wit and a point of view that is "unique." Now, honestly, I'm sounding awkward about Schad, but I really dig him. I just can't simply describe him and I can't describe his point of view.

OKAY! OKAY! I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT HOW I CAN DESCRIBE SCHAD! You US people of the MTV generation, remember the cartoon, Daria? Yeah, well, if Daria were real, Schad would be her cool, influential brother.

Okay, enough about my bumbling. You just gotta see for yourself. At this posting, the most current title post is called, "Kung Fu Monks Bum Rush the Stage." Just--well, I can't explain it, except it's funny.

Please do a clickie-poo on my blog brother. Scoot! Go! I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/21/2006 09:03:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Don't Give a Schad What You Think, He's My Brother!
I dig Schad. I hope I did not give a negative reflection because of my inability to describe him. Please click on him. His point of view in unique and worth a stretch of one's dendrites!

Thanks for the shout out! I'm honored to be your brother blogger on OM. All the best, all the time.

And sup Cat.

Schad