Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I'll Have an Order of Fish 'N Chips, Please and Thank You!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
"If one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out."- Oscar Wilde

This lovely lass is the owner of Green, a Beginning. Rache is in England and hopefully loves children, because that is what I grasped is her occupation as a nursery nurse. I hope that she is still easy going after she sees that I've got her pic on my blog! You have to admit though, her fiery hair looks lovely on my rosy background, don't you think? I had to choose her because she was the first person that requested a bid (which is my mode of choosing) and she has a good looking dish on her blog.

Her blogs do include the most adorable dialogue with kids and rules and BE radio. I do hope you click on her space.

Now go on, click on her. Shoo! I promise I'll be here when you get back. Honest.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/10/2006 11:48:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I'll Have an Order of Fish 'N Chips, Please and Thank You!
The pleasure's all mine!