Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders

Sunday, November 19, 2006
"Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy."- Cynthia Nelms

Shucks. Just when I was going to whine about how busy I am, I get that quote. Well, dang it, I am busy! So, let me just put the consolation prize bloggers links up. I glances at them and they are worthy for me to do more than just post links for them, but I would hope they understood and I equally hope that you click on them.

The Foo Logs

Advertising for Success

Please give them a click. They'll like me for it!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/19/2006 07:54:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders