Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders

Saturday, November 11, 2006
"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark Twain

It's bidding time again and I'm excited to let you guys see the runners up. Like I say, uhmm... well, what I was gonna say what I say when I say "like I say," really doesn't work here, so let me just put the other bidders up here.

Volatile Lunacy (CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE) - Well, what do you expect from a racy woman's name like Delilah? Her banner has some serious ankle-edging heels. There is no better metaphor than those, I gotta tell ya. She's got an opportunity for you--YES, YOU--to win 100 BE points. And frankly, if you win because I showed them to you, well I think I deserve a commission! Wish her luck on her her new job (even though the heffa admitted she didn't need one--Delilah, kiddin! [Here is where I would put an apt expletive for her charmed life, but this is a family blog, dad gum it.]) Give her a click and hopefully win some points!

Soapbox Jury Tom and Sam (there may be more, but those are the only names I saw) review blogs. I'd ask them to review mine, but since they did not win my square this week, they would probably be more brutal than I'd like on my blog and you know how sensitive I am. Because you love me. And yes, I love you, too. I digress. Their review are true and give good guidelines to what a good blog should look like (did I mention that I don't want them to review me because mine is too simple to be crushed like a grape in a press...whoa. I'm digressing. Reviewers and commitments to companies make me nervous.) Please give them a click. You might learn something!

Bug-Free Zone--Software Quality and Testing Okay, Debasis has made me feel dumber than when my geometry teacher told me I was an idiot for pronouncing "integer" wrong (yup, that really happened; I can't help it if everyone else sounded like they were saying "inturger"). This blog is definitely for tech heads. I do have to say that the questions seem like it's for the normal joe, but I'm just an English major. I do still want you to check out this blog. Please click it, but don't ticket.

Bold Contemplations Anyone who lives in Chicago is aces in my book. And Angela is from Detroit. KIDDING! Angela's got some smart writing on her blog. She supported the tenant she had in her square, and darn it, I just like it. Give her a click; you will not be sorry.

Okay, boys and girls. Please give them a click. I've done something different this time and I wish I would have thought of doing this sooner. Instead of their blog, you'll be clicking on their BE-sponsored blog. That way, they will get credit when you click on them. Don't worry. I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/11/2006 01:22:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders
Hi, gina. Thanx for posting my blog in your Runner's up list. Hope I will qualify in my next Bid. - Debasis (http://bug-free-zone.blogspot.com/)

Rather I should thank you gina for being so kind and keeping me in ur Runner's up list (LOL). Anyway, I have got a nice friend in form of you. Take Care.