Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Just When You Thought That Being Useless Was a Bad Thing...

Saturday, November 11, 2006
"What we really are matters more than what people think of us." - Jawaharlal Nehru

...
Useless Advice from Useless Men prove otherwise! Give them a question, any question at all, and they will give you an answer.

Dear Abby? Ann Landers? Your Aunt Sally Sue? No. They cannot compare to the Useless Men. Give them a try! These guys know how to give advice. Okay, so what if their advice is useless? It's absolutely hilarious and I'm absolutely thrilled to have them in my square. These guys are smart and their answers portray how smart and funny they are. I'm telling you, they are worth clicking now, and they are worth clicking daily. These guys are outright funny and if you don't laugh at their advice... Well, honey, you need to take your sense of humor to the doctor to see if he can fix it.

This site is interactive, so instead of my asking to only give them a click, I would ask that you offer up a question. Twenty BE credits (and I don't have too many of them myself) go to the first five people who comment here and leave them a question! Now scoot! Give them a click! I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

(Guys, I'll be looking for my check in the mail!)

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/11/2006 02:08:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Just When You Thought That Being Useless Was a Bad Thing...
Don't look for a cheque. I've been there, done that with those Useless Men. Like most guys they have endless excuses. I'm still waiting for my cheque and that was about 2 years ago. Now I just leave them really embarrassing questions to retaliate.

Oh yeah. I forgot. They are men. Hmm... A girl can only hope, huh...