Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Pointless Pic Post--Double Dose

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
- Japanese Proverb

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, everything appears as it truly is - infinite."
- William Blake

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/08/2006 01:28:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pointless Pic Post--Double Dose
The first one is really neat. Once again, you've managed to capture the rays of light coming through the clouds quite nicely. I like the composition as well, I think. I might take this one into Photoshop and mess around with colors, levels, contrast, shadows/highlights, etc., in an effort to bring out the rays of light even more.
The road is really neat, and that in conjunction with the positioning of the trees gives the picture a strong focal point.

I'm not too sure about the second one though . . . . The cloud was a nice find, but I don't think anything about the picture really emphasizes it in a nice way. Also, the horizon seems slanted.

I can't wait to see your "Hoffart-inspired" picture!