Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


She's Raging and I Think I Like It!

Sunday, November 19, 2006
"There is no knowledge that is not power." - Mortal Kombat 3

So, I took a longer glance to find the name of Jack's Raging Mommy to no avail. I did read a couple of her blogs and I am moved. I empathize with her blog about depression and I'm feeling moody about it. The pic on the left is not hers; it's mine. I just thought that it would be cool since I could not find anything to pic off her site to put here.

I do like her writing style and she's been around. The banner of her blog is so refreshing and relaxing at the same time. You guys know how much of a cloud freak I am!

Okay, enough with my lip. Give madame a click for me, please. I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/19/2006 08:32:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for She's Raging and I Think I Like It!