Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders

Saturday, December 30, 2006
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."- Anatole France

This was so difficult to choose. Once you see these blogs, you will understand why it was particularly difficult.

The Lost Girls are still on their trip around the world. A previous renter, they are on my links list and I often go there to see what they have been up to. I always wonder how many bags they are packing and if they ever lost any and what do they do with souvenirs and so many other things. There is an amazing picture of a train in India and the people who are riding it. There's also the most darling child on there listening to Amanda's Ipod. Click and travel with them.

Through a Dark Glass
is an interesting blog. Okay, I'll be honest here, the most current posts are not my cup of tea, but the third post is interesting. Okay, I'll be honest here, the second half of that post. This is a personal blog and I almost feel like I'm invading someone's privacy here. I'm even hesitant to let Phillip know that I've even mentioned him. Please give him a click and scroll down or click on his links. He's a St. Louie guy, and that's enough for me to tell you to click him.

By the Way is so adorable! I am quoting Montchan when she says on her blog, "Yes, I am 31. Both officially, and otherwise. Which doesn’t really matter all that much, as I still feel about 12. 17 on a good day, and 83 when my cats are throwing up." If that's not inspiring you to click, then click anyway, dad gum it.

New York Nitty-Gritty is a photography blog, but this is very interesting. This blog is educational in the writing; each picture is described in wonderful detail. I felt like I was reading a guide on analyzing pics. Worth a click, y'all, worth a click.

Give them a click and have a good new year.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/30/2006 09:54:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for the Other Bidders
Hola chica!!!
You ROCK!!!

And you're right, we all love The Lost Girls!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks for thanking me!