Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


A Not So Pointless Pic Post

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"Live your life so that when you come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry."
- Mark Twain

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 4/04/2007 11:19:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Not So Pointless Pic Post
I hope you have a very Happy Easter.

I haven't seen dogwood in a very long time...I don't think it grows here.

Not bad! It might have been better though if you had rotated your camera about 15 degrees counter-clockwise--then you'd have a nice trail of flowers from corner to corner.