Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Dad Gum It!

Friday, March 30, 2007
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

So, I had a long day, but what do I hate the most about it? Me.

I had two--count them, three!--opportunities to make it to Memphis to the Southern Writing Workshop. What do I do? I went to both my classes and I didn't have to and on top of that, I went back to my room between classes and--grrr, I could kick myself!--did nothing! I didn't pack, I didn't brush my teeth (I did that earlier)! Nothing! Well, I slept late for my first class and then I came back to my room after my first class and showered, but other than that, nothing!

I missed the conference, and on top of that, I should be reading, but what do I do? I plant my big back forty in front of a computer and the rest is history! What is the nature of self-sabotage? How can so many people avoid doing that and I not only let other people's suggestions sabotage me, I sabotage myself! I can be alone and BAM I divert my attentions another direction! (More to come later ...)

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/30/2007 06:56:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Dad Gum It!
Did you forget or just not go?

yeah, I avoid doing a lot of stuff by blogging lately.