Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
"Since we cannot know all that is to be known of everything, we ought to know a little about everything."- Blaise Pascal

Ten things that I just want to haul off and scream at them. Yup. Didn't take me long to get this one done. I almost wrote it yesterday...

1. Pizza is finger food.
2. So are hamburgers.
3. And french fries. Stop using your knives and forks to eat them, you idiot!
4. That funky, flimsy material that you threw on you this morning and got sucked up into the idea that it was stylish is frumpy on you.
5. And you need to wear a slip under it. It is not cute to have flimsy material bunch up on you there.
6. Your urine and fecal material are not anyone's gift to be shared. Flush the toilet.
7. Men, lift the seat before you pee, put it down afterwards. And don't give me that line that women don't have to lift and put down anything. I happen to always put my toilet seat and lid down.
8. If you are going to wear flip-flops, do us all a favor. Trim your toenails, moisturize your feet, and don't let them get too funky-smelling. Yuck.
9. Buy some dental floss, because I'm so sick and tired of seeing you with something between your teeth and then you have the nerve to get defensive when I tell you that you need floss.
10. Do not give me that fake smile. It's ugly and I'd rather not even be bothered with it. Just don't smile at me if you don't want to. I might get offended, but good grief, I'm more offended with that yucky smile. Honest.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/20/2007 09:09:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
My brother tried to pull that toilet seat crap with me once...but I put it plain and simple.

Toilets come with a lid for one good reason...because they're meant to be SHUT! When you're done, you shut it. End of story. You don't like putting the seat back down...don't lift the darned thing. You can sit too... We don't have that standing option.

It worked! I wonder if his wife knows what I did for him? LOL

The rest of your list is good too, but the toilet thing got to me.

I've got an even better trick. Clear ammonia. Scares the hell out of them every single time. The color of the urine changes, and they are forced to avoid what's going on. How? By flushing!

Sometimes, you just gotta treat those peeing-standing-up people differently to get the point across!

*pops in waves @ Gina!*

Hey Gina!

Just wanted to stop by, say "howdy!",
and give you a big ol' "cyber-hug"!


Love ya',

~~Life

P.S. AHAHAHAHAAAAA! on numbers 1-3 and 6-9!