Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
"Double, double, toil and trouble; fire burn, and cauldron bubble" - William Shakespeare

Miss me? I'm sorry. I'm in a Shakespeare class and it's been challenging. In lieu of that ...

Ten phrases you've stolen from Shakespeare:
1.
All the world's a stage
2. Good night, ladies
3. In my heart of hearts
4. Not a mouse stirring
5. Star-crossed lovers
6. Come what may
7. Into thin air
8. Too much of a good thing
9. Elbow room
10. The naked truth

Want to see more? Go to this site. There's a bunch of them.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/31/2007 09:42:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
I'm always saying "The good men do is often interred with their bones, while the evil lives long after them." Mark Anthony - Julius Ceasar.

I'm not sure why but my High School English teacher had us memorize many of the phrases from the Shakesphere we read. I still know "Tomorrow, tomorrow, and tomorrow..." why? why? why?