Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I Don't Want to Eat Anymore ...

Monday, July 16, 2007
"Stubborn and ardent clinging to one's opinion is the best proof of stupidity." - Michel de Montaigne

Yup. I can't stand food anymore. I hate the stuff. It costs money, and I'm such a codependent when it comes to food. The chewing thing is redundant. I mean bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow, chew, chew, chew, swallow, repeat, blah blah blah, yada yada yada. I'm so bored with eating. I wish there was another hole I could use to digest food. Hey! Wouldn't that be neato! Like if I could open up my belly button and chomp chomp! all gone!

Well, time for my midnight snackypoo! Yawn.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 7/16/2007 08:30:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Don't Want to Eat Anymore ...
Well, if you put it like that... It sounds all twisted and f-ed up... LOL

LOL Thank you! Someone gets me! LOL

Last night, I was in class and the guy next to me, well his stomach was audibly growling. If but for no other reason than to avoid humiliation, I decided to start eating. Ha!