Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


The Busiest Weekend

Sunday, September 23, 2007
"I'm a light eater. As soon as it's light I start to eat." - Art Donovan

So I forced myself to have fun this weekend and make sure I studied. I had too much of one and not enough of the other. Can you guess which one was which?

Let's just say that I have a lot more reading to do than fun. Tonight. As in, "Why am I still writing to you about it, huh?"

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/23/2007 08:51:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Busiest Weekend