Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


How Much Do I Love Thee? Enough to Post This Note!

Monday, September 17, 2007
"There's no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can't do any business from there." - Colonel Sanders

I am high-classed enough to let you know that I am currently studying why New Historicism is important. After that, I will be revising my psychological analysis of Benjy in The Sound and the Fury, and after that, I have to read ephratic poetry. And to show you that my $32k-a-year education ain't goin' to waste, ephratic poetry is poetry whose subject is a picture, portrait, or painting.

And I didn't even look up the definition, either.

Impressed? You oughta be, daggum it. (SCREAMING!!!!!)

Back to work.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 9/17/2007 09:35:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for How Much Do I Love Thee? Enough to Post This Note!
Glad to see you are still hard at work on your education. I remember when you hadn't started and were all atwitter over whether you could do it or not. A big round of applause for you!!! YEAH!!!

Thanks, Dirty, for that! I needed to hear that! Right now, I'm questioning if I am able to finish. I hope you are able to tell me that I'm in graduate school or abroad teaching and you are able to tell me the same thing!

Thanks for stopping by!