Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prize for My Other Bidders

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Carl W. Buechner

Reflections in the Mirror – Dawn’s going to beat me down. She is the one that should have gotten the bid since this was her second time requesting for space in my square. I owe you, Dawn! Her blog is chock-full of craft projects and family life. Her sidebars are very interesting and full of stuff. She has beautiful jewelry available for sale, also. She’s the internet’s Carol Duvall! (It’s okay; you don’t have to know who I’m talking about. I’m sure Dawn does.) Oh yeah, her banner section has clouds! I love clouds! Her clouds are pretty!


Stir Fry Kitty - Bianca Roland’s blog is simple, yet complete with a missing children’s link. That is unique. I’ve never seen this cause before and if Diva had not requested to be rented, I would have chosen this blog. I also am supporting the GI-diet. I’m glad she mentioned why she was doing it—she looks really thin—and you should check out why she is. I am sort of doing the same thing for the same reason.

Adventures in Parenting – Valerie’s blog is about motherhood and her daily life—the comings and goings of her, her husband, and her child. All I can say about Valerie’s blog is that it’s just adorable. I can hardly wait to see her anniversary present, and I’m concerned about her migraine. I hope that she didn’t have to go to the dentist with it! Yeesh! I adore her flickr.com pics of her family, too.

The fourth blogger that I requested to be rented from me is lost to me. I accidentally erased it from my computer. The only thing that I can find is that it’s called “Cool Adzines for…” and I want to say the last word is “bloggers” but I cannot be sure. If you see this blog anywhere, please shoot me a note on here so I can edit this post and include this blog. I didn’t get a chance to thoroughly look at it, but at first glance, I was intrigued.

Please consider clicking on these consolation prizes. Thanks again for bidding!


posted by Evolution of gina at 8/30/2006 05:52:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prize for My Other Bidders
Thanks for the lovely shout out, anyway. Hi!

Well thank you for the very nice blurb about me on your blog. I am sure I will bid again.

LOL that is fine. Thank you for another wonderful post about my blog, I think that this might just be the best consulation prize there was.
And thank you for the awsome compliment!

Thank you ladies. You will each get clicks from me this week for your responding.

Promise!

I'm a sucker for politeness.

I love all of these blogs and I almost feel guilty for getting chosen as teh renter this week! These are all terrific women!

Yup, Diva, it's all your fault!Mwahahahaha!