Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I Had To Choose the Diva. You Never Want to Get a Diva Mad...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
"Every mother knows her favorite child was the one who deserved love the least... but needed it the most."- Erma Bombeck

Okay, y'all, I had to choose The Diva Diaries. I will edit this post when I get the chance, but please click on her. When you do, you will see one of the reasons why I chose her.

I've got four consolation prizes, yet I also have to go to the bathroom and then get ready for class. This post will be updated later today.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 8/30/2006 07:09:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I Had To Choose the Diva. You Never Want to Get a Diva Mad...
Hey Gina! Thanks for letting me hang out at your place for the week! I'm really neat and tidy and never cause a commotion.... unless that SKp person comes around.....he's a trouble maker but I like him anyway!