Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Well, Would You Look at That!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Well go the freak figure. I was peeking on The Mississippi Round Table and Cafe who just accepted my rent bid, and this is what I got. I was just thinking that I owed money to Millsaps College, but I'm going to live on campus. Bump that. I think I'm going to commute. I mean, what the tarnation? Does that make any sense to anyone? I can't pay the balance, I can't even buy books, why would I put myself in this position? Someone help me talk this one out.


You Are The Chariot

You represent a difficult battle, and a well-deserved victory.
You tend to struggle to get what you want, both internally and externally.
You excel at controlling opposing forces, getting down the same path.
In the end, you bring glory and success - using pure will to move forward.

Your fortune:

There is great conflict in your life right now, either with yourself or others.
You must find a solution to this conflict, which is likely to be a "middle road" between the two forces.
You posses the skills to triumph over these struggles, as long as your will is strong.
You are transforming your inner self, building a better foundation for future successes.
What Tarot Card Are You?
posted by Evolution of gina at 8/23/2006 10:44:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Well, Would You Look at That!
Hi Gina, popped over to let you know you are on my permanent blog roll. In regard to the blog I can see you have the strength and power in you to achieve wonderful things. You don't need tarot cards to define your future, you are capable of doing that
yourself, best wishes, The Artist

Thanks, Artist! As you can see, you are on my list.

Kind of ironic, I didn't expect a fortune, but... well, honestly I am going through this thing and it did end in a comprimise.

I don't buy into fortune telling,but when I read all of the horoscopes on one day, I can come up with some decent advice. I think of them as an advice column!