Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Okay, Okay. Relax Everyone. I'm Back To The Normal Abnormal.

Thursday, August 24, 2006
"Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion." - Javan

Well, I just wanted to give the people who accepted my bids some love:

1 Cup Humanity, 1 Cup Profanity, Are you Ready for me, The Art of Getting By, The Mississippi Cafe and Round Table, Designer Diary, The Diva Diaries, and Paranoia and other pleasant things have me in their squares. I am happy to be a part of their spaces and humbly appreciate it. Do me a favor? Click on them and take a peek. I won't tell you which one, but there is a pic of a booty and aancient artwork on two of these blogs.

Thanks again.
posted by Evolution of gina at 8/24/2006 11:08:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Okay, Okay. Relax Everyone. I'm Back To The Normal Abnormal.