Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prizes for My other Bidders

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
"Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go."- William Feather

I'm a shady person. I set up a bid and don't get back to it. When I do remember that I actually did it, it was too late and the ones who bidded on me must think I'm a cad.

Darn it. I guess I am.

Spank me.

On second thought, no. One of us might enjoy it.

I digress.

So these are the people who I did not choose. I apologize, but the winner had previously bidded, so he's got dibs for the box. Thank you for bidding, and if any of you bid again soon (and I actually remember), you will get priority!

Pictures from My World Bozette has an adorable blog, including links to support the troops and a pic of The Crazy Horse replica bust. Give them a click.

From Tracie She's a newbie. I adore the banner pic, she has a new lover, and if I were not in a library right now, I would have howled laughing at the boiled peanut story. Please give her a click.

Dead Puppy No. I have no idea why Lexile named her blog that, but dad gum it, she's worth clicking on! It sounds like a sick joke--a Texan in Sweden--but that's what she is. The "punchline" is apparently, she is not the only one! She's a snapshot junkie with an interesting insight. Click on her.

Volitile Lunacy Contains adult content. I'm sorry, but for right now, I'm at my job, and her site is so verbally racy that I have to wait until I get to my computer to read it and tell you about it!

Thank you very much for bidding. Please come back by for a visit and say hello.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/24/2006 08:57:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prizes for My other Bidders
Thank you for the sweet comments. I will definately be back to bid in the future!!