Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Everything In Procrastination

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
"As in political, so in literary action a man wins friends for himself mostly by the passion of his prejudices and the consistent narrowness of his outlook."- Joseph Conrad

Okay, so I am not sure I want to say this, but hey! I love you guys, so I'm just going to put it out there.

My roommate moved out of our dorm room and I haven't been the same since.

I'm not going to bad-mouth her. One, it would be too easy, and she is not here to defend herself. I'm okay with not saying anything bad about her. That said, I've been sleeping like a cat, staying up late, watching television (oh my goodness, I'm watching "The Young and the Restless" again), and studying only when I need to push myself, then I leave the room to do it!

What is the point I'm trying to make? I do better under angst then when I'm relaxed. Weird, huh...

I'm doing okay, though. My Spanish is not as hot as it should be, but I am going to get better at it. I've bought too many index cards and turned them into flash cards. I even color-coded them to differentiate the chapters. Okay, back to my homework.

Ooh! I got a hot pot on sale for seven bucks at "Tarr-jay"! Those suckers can boil water awfully fast!

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 10/17/2006 06:18:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Everything In Procrastination