Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prizes for My Other Bidders

Tuesday, November 28, 2006
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."- Mark Twain

Oh dear. Oh me oh my even. So I was at the library this afternoon after skipping a Spanish class because I was studying my Spanish in my room (weird, I know... I've done worse, though) when the first two bloggers' bid expired (told you I've done worse). Now I can't even do get to the screen to find them, but I will add them on to this post when I finally find them.

That said, I will tell you about the others:

Blonde Chick Bloggin' Uhmm... well, people, I adore this blog. The blues are really soothing. Her content is so funny, I feel like I have to go to the bathroom. One of her posts went there, and I couldn't help but identify with it. The content is witty, too. What more can you ask for from a blonde? Not much, dare I say! Please consider clicking her blog.

Quartz Mountain Communications Let me say two things about this blog. First, I'm too dumb for it. Two, it's so smart that I don't know why they want to even consider renting my square. The page that you will be clicking on refers to marketing advice for online businesses. It's got really informative articles about current online marketing news and events (for lack of better phrasing--told you I'm pretty dumb). Don't misunderstand, I found the articles interesting. I have a feeling you will, also. Give them a click.

Okay, they are neato blogs, y'all. Go click on their links, give them some love for bidding on my square, why don't you... I'll be here when you get back. I promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/28/2006 06:06:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prizes for My Other Bidders