Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


A Quote Worth Its Own Post...

Monday, November 27, 2006

"I had been my whole life a bell,
and never knew it until at that moment
I was lifted and struck."
- Annie Dillard

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/27/2006 07:37:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for A Quote Worth Its Own Post...
Do you remember that song that had "you can ring my belllllllll, ring my bell" in it. Free association, no charge. LOL

Here for C&C Monday. Late again.

Anita Ward, 1979! I'm mentally doing the rock in my head.

Ugh, I'm aging myself... LOL