Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
"I'll try anything once."- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

So, how could I possibly make this Tuesday any more thrilling than the other Tuesdays?

I can't. I simply can't do it. All I can do is try.

Ten things you can tell a random stranger only because it's the holidays (only if you want to get punched out):
1. "Try to remember that there are others at the table when you get a fourth serving."
2. "Do they make belts your size?"
3. "A little too much rum in the fruitcake this year, huh..."
4. "Don't forget; WalMart doesn't have layaway this year. You actually have to have the money up front this time."
5. "A little mouthwash can go a long way..."
6. "... but a lot of mouthwash would be best for you."
7. "Hey, baby, I'd like to spread a lot of good cheer all over you!"
8. "Did you put on any exercise equipment on your wish list?"
9. "I think you should."
10. "Don't forget about what the holidays are for, pal. Now give me that Elmo, *&(^#%!"

Labels: , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 11/21/2006 01:08:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday