Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Just When You Thought You Had to Drink a Lot of Beer for Karaoke...

Saturday, December 30, 2006
"To have doubted one's own first principles is the mark of a civilized man." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

YouTube Karaoke is a collection of YouTube music videos and lyrics. The idea is that you press play, scroll to the lyrics, sing and be merry. Alcohol and audience are optional! To request a video email us.

I didn't even write that. They did! That's all that needs to be said. It looks almost automatic in nature, there is no personal blogging. You've got to check out this blog.

Go! Scoot! Click! I'll be here when you get back. Promise.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 12/30/2006 11:47:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Just When You Thought You Had to Drink a Lot of Beer for Karaoke...
Hi Gina, it's Tom from YouTube Karaoke. Just a quick note of thanks for accepting my bid. I've been trying to get my blogs featured on here for quite a while now and it's the first time you've accepted. Happy New Year.