Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


I'm a Cad. I Admit It.

Sunday, February 18, 2007
"The enemy of all painting is the colour grey."- Delacroix

So I put up my space for rent. Before I walked away from my desk, I see that someone has bid on my blog. I go check them out and this is what they had. You'll see later if I accept their bid or not. Ha!

A- Available or Single?
Singly available. If you saw my thighs, you'd see why.

B- Best Friend?
I have several best friends in realms of my life. The real one is Faye, a high-school classmate of mine. I'm close to a few people from several different connections at college and since they won't see this blog (well, Faye won't, either...) I won't tell you who they are. My best friend online, and my longest-lasting friend online is Bub AKA SunKingpoet. He acts like he doesn't lubs me, but I know he does. Mwahahaha.

C- Cake or Pie?
I like more cakes, but I can almost never resist a pecan pie.

D- Drink of Choice?
Six Grapes port wine. Or Amaretto di Saronno in a brandy snifter. Or some Grey Goose. If I'm in a pinch, I'm satisfied with Jack Daniels. A mixed drink only if I don't care (I just don't like them).

E- Essential Item?
Tampons. Toilet Tissue. Soap. Toothpaste. Skin-loving, moisturizing lotion. I usually have to mix lotion with olive oil, baby oil, mineral oil, or baby gel to make it work for me.

F- Favorite Color?
Brown. I can't explain it. I love that color. The perfect brown in the right place can make me smile.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms?
Ick. Neither. Next to water chestnuts, they are the worst useless food created.

H- Hometown?
Chicago.

I- Indulgence?
Having spending money.

J- January or February?
February. My birthday is in January, but I'm always looking forward to the days getting longer.

K- Kids and Names?
They have them.

L- Life is incomplete without…?
Air.

M- Marriage Date?
May never happen. I have a time limit with people.

N- Number of Siblings?
Two brothers, all by separate mothers. Even with that, I'm the dejected middle child. Egad.

O- Oranges or Apples?
Apples. I try to eat them every day. Can't get disappointed with them. A bad orange can make a day horrible.

P- Phobias/Fears?
Scary movies. Waking up and being alone like so many other women in my family. Getting sick. Not being able to motivate myself. I'd go on, but, dang, hasn't this gotten depressing enough?

Q- Favorite Quote?
"I'm just happy to be here." - me

R- Reasons to smile?
Breathing. The looks on people's faces. Seeing some of my friends here laugh. Great discoveries (even the small ones). A big spoonful of peanut butter.

S- Season?
Lawry's.

T- Tag 3 people?
With what?

U- Unknown Fact About Me?
I use scissors to scrape the dead skin off my feet. Mwahahahahaha!

V- Vegetable You Hate?
Water chestnuts. Egad, I hate them.

W- Worst Habit?
Watching television. Self-sabotaging, especially when I know I'm doing it and still can't fight it.

X- Xrays You’ve Had?
You really don't want to know. I mean come on!

Y- Your Favorite Foods?
Milk. Coffee. Smoothies. Foods? Edible ones.

Z- Zodiac?
Capricorn.
posted by Evolution of gina at 2/18/2007 07:21:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I'm a Cad. I Admit It.
Hey Gina, welcome as my new tenant. If you are up for doing a guestpost (something I offer all my tenants) please contact me by email!
Have a good day!

hummmm......

I see you haven't decided yet.