Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Either I'm Normal or I've Met Another Abnormal Person

Friday, February 09, 2007
"To be honest, one must be inconsistent."- H.G. Wells

There's a friend that has confirmed that I do have a good sense of humor.

Well, at least one that she understands.

I have another friend that I tend to scare with my humor. When I asked her if she got my humor, she gave me a scared look as she said, "sometimes."

Like for instance, yesterday was such a wonderfully warm day that my afternoon class went outside. I along with several students sat in the grass and the rest were on concrete. After I got up and started walking, I tactfully blurted, "my butt is moist."

She cringed as I laughed at the look on her face.

The point is one person understands me! Yay!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/09/2007 05:25:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Either I'm Normal or I've Met Another Abnormal Person
Perhaps the person who doesn't get you is abnormal?

And how can you sit in the grass and NOT get a damp bottom? It just goes together...that's why I keep a neat sheet in the car.

sorry I've missed you for a few days...busy.

Moist butt?! Ahhhh yes!
Reminds me of the time I uhhh...oh no, wait a minute...nevermind! :D

Blessings and hugs to the abnormal
in ya!

Joyfully,

~~Life

At least you've got the one then.

Awww, bub, you know you areone of my bestest buddies. I would say you are one of the one who understands me yet has never shaken my hand.

This person is a student here. I have a class with her and we dine a few times a week.

Don't be hurt, bub. You know you are one of my favorites in the whoooooole, wiiiiiide world.

Hurt? Heck no! Don't be putting me in that group of wierdos that understands you!

Just showing you some Battle of the Blogs love, Gina.

Let she who has never had a moist butt cast the first slightly damp stone!

Very cute Gina

I don't think I'm quite so clever

all your rhyming words

make me say "whatever"

I've been hit

with a double-whammy!

Girl Scout Cookies & Valentine's sweets...

gonna stretch out my jammies!

Pulling out the exercise ball now, Renee.

Dad gum it. ;)