Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Consolation Prizes for My Other Bidders

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
"It is important that students bring a certain rafamuffin, barefoot, irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known, but to question it." - Jacob Chanowski

I just have to honor what I was going to do. I hate neglecting the other bidders:
JCM'S blog and updates Julio Cezar's blog varies between his sidebar that has how much money he's made, his art, his duties as an English teacher--he sounds reluctant about having to do it, and how much the machine is going against the man. It's something he is talking about. Give him a click.

L'undone is a story that Lola is telling. What I've skimmed is interesting, but number 21 in her story is exposing a dirty little deed someone is doing. Support writers. Appreciate, don't hate! Give her a click.

Now, go on. Scoot! click on them! I promise I'll be here when you get back.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/13/2007 03:23:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Consolation Prizes for My Other Bidders