Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Foo Foo on You, Too!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness and nothing is so gentle as real strength." -
Ralph W. Sockman

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! Please excuse me. I am. I am an idiot. I have been back here to respond to my posts. I even posted another post. I'm a dork, and I should be spanked (not like THAT, dutchy)! I did not tell you about The Foo Logs.

Now don't look at me like that, dad gum it. this is the Foo's baby picture--he said it, not me. In retrospect, I've dated men who were uglier on the inside, so don't knock this pic until you've tried it.

His self-description of his blog is, "A blog about life, technology, sport, and just about everything else." He means it. This Brit is in the States with a wonderful wife (so I'm told yet again). I've accepted his bid not only because he was the first in line, but he is a previous bidder. Which proves one thing: I try to honor my process about bidding.

I really want to tell you what his blog is about, but if I point you to one post, it may be gone in a few days. He posts often, and his subjects vary. That said, at the moment this post caught my eye. I insist--absolutely insist--that you take a peekaboo at it. Just watch it, it's simply amazing! While you are there, go to his home page. I've already put the link on the picture and in the post. What more do you want? Fine, I'll connect the link to this sentence. I've sure got you people spoiled, but you know how much I love you, right?

Okay. I'm done. Scoot! Go! Click on this linkiepoo! I promise I will be here when you get back. Honest.

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/07/2007 10:27:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Foo Foo on You, Too!