Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
"The secret of being a bore is to tell everything."- Voltaire

Not to mock the season, but someone asked me a question which inspired--yes--a second TTTT.

Ten things I want to give up for lent:
1. My fat.
2. Being broke.
3. The taste of my foot in my mouth.
4. Writing papers.
5. College. I just want them to give me a degree so I can move on with my life.
6. Not having a man.
7. The lack of motivation of waking up to exercise.
8. Lack of sleep.
9. Seriously. Being broke. I really want to give up that.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/20/2007 06:49:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Where'd #10 go???
*wink*

Uhmm... yeah. It's coming. It's coming. I guess I have to brush up on my hooked on phonics for numbers.

LOL! That's a great list of things to give up for Lent. Only after Lent folks usually take those things back on...so lets say it's not for Lent. ;o)

btw: I didn't choose anything to give up for Lent. I just got my Girl Scout cookies and just can't!

Oh, I wish I were Catholic so I could give up my fat, too!

here via Dutchy :)