Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." - George E. Woodberry

You know I love you, right? I love you so much that, though I am clueless to give up ten things this Tuesday, I will sit in front of this computer until I can think of something that will enlighten or entertain you.

Got it.

Ten random thoughts the people in my head are telling me to tell you:

1. "I want to go to sleep."
2. "I have an itch on my underarm."
3. "Oh my goodness! I can't believe she typed that! Do you?"
4. "Yup. I believe she did it. I'm kind of surprised that one of us hasn't said anything about the butt."
5. "My butt is moist."
6. "See what I mean."
7. "I'm going to go eat lunch, study my Spanish, read some essays and some short stories, meet with my teacher, work, eat dinner, have another meeting, then do some reading in British Literature."
8. "Now we all know you are not going to do all of that today."
9. "Well, I'm going to try, dad gum you. All of you."
10. "My butt is still moist."

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 2/20/2007 12:23:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Try some moisturizer for that itch. The weather has been drying lately.

As for your butt, um...wipe better?

Here via The Dutch Files.

sounds like you're having a great day...sarcasm.

LOL- Thanks, lynda, for the advice. I'm going to go wipe and rub now. I was going to say that my butt was itchy, too, but that would have started a tangent that I did NOT want to take!

renee, all I gotta say to that is... yup. Fabulous. ;O