Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Ten Things This Tuesday

Tuesday, March 06, 2007
"Show me a good and gracious loser, and I'll show you a failure." - Knute Rockne

I came to my room after my last mid-term exam and, as I locked the door, it hit me.

Ten things I'm going to do for Spring Break:

1. Fly to Las Vegas and see my good friend, Celine Dion. We go way back.
2. Finish off my condo in Manhattan. Should my granite countertops be sky blue or robin's egg blue?
3. Deny Brad Pitt another hot, sweaty week of constant lovemaking. Again.
4. Slap some sense into Bush. Never mind. It hasn't been working all this time.
5. Give Steven Spielberg another idea about a movie.
6. Coach Tom Hanks. Again. He's so needy.
7. Try to help out Jennifer Hudson find her fashion sense. Gold lame' at the Oscars? Geez. I tried to tell her...
8. Spend a day in my yacht off the coast of... well, I'd rather not say. I would like one day of privacy.
9. Play a couple of games with Federer. I have to keep him humble.
10. Also deny Brian J. White. Again.

Okay, so ten things I won't be doing on Spring Break. So sue me.

Labels: ,

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/06/2007 11:42:00 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Ten Things This Tuesday
Mind if I join you? Celine & I go way back too and she'll really enjoy the suprise. I don't think she'll mind the restraining order thing at all. ;o)

I'll have the jet pick you up. Will Saturday morning do? We'll catch Celine with her "morning face." Mhahahahaha!

Well you're a time zone ahead of me and I'm one ahead of Vegas...so yeah, we'll totally be there for her morning face. SCARY!!! LOL!

I love flying into the future. he he

Take me with U. That should be a laugh... all of it!