Call Me Gina

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miss Sippy, United States

Leader of the people in my mind (most of the time, anyway...)



How Many Have Come By to See Me



Extra Stuff That You Can Click On



Powered by Blogger



Get Firefox!




Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

exerciseforcomments


Oh My Goodness, I Had a Dream!

Saturday, March 10, 2007
"If all men knew what others say of them, there would not be four friends in the world." - Blaise Pascal

I had a dream this afternoon. I must be stressed out as I don't know what. I pray that this was not a "this is going to happen to you in your future" dream. As bad as it was, I hope it was a stress dream.

Okay, you know how you take a nap while something is on television? I fell asleep to a radio program. A medical radio program. Egad. I will not do THAT again.

It started off with my living in a small house that was a shack. I lived in only a part of that house because of how my nature is: deal instead of change. It was a rental and apparently the landlord felt that, since I was living in only one part of the house, he or she could put in another family. Maybe because I did something to them, maybe because the landlord can get more money, who knows. My ex-roommate was a part of my dream. (SCREAMING! SCREAMING I TELL YOU! THAT BOBBLE-HEADED, DENSE HEFFA! SCREAMING!!!!) She represented the woman who was on the radio program that had a problem with her nerves or something. Of course, I did not believe my ex-roommate.

I was very tense. I did not feel comfortable with these people--I think they represented my ex-roommate's family. Slowly, each one of them turned against me. One of the little girls in the family wanted to comb my (and I don't know how this happened) luxuriously long hair. She was combing and stopping for a long time. I didn't understand why until I felt the need to touch my hair. Almost all of the side was gone. I got defensive, and I think I had a notion to kill that child. We fought (all of the sudden, she had incredible strength) for the scissors. I eventually took them out of my hand, and that's when the family, about five of them, started to circle around me. I thrashed the scissors this way and that, defending myself and giving them the thought that I would stab them.

Eventually, I did the coolest thing. At the door jamb, I looked at each one of them, and Gina the Warrior Princess, threw the scissors into a wall, stabbing them into it. My dream--uhmm, nightmare--faded away after that, and I woke up.

Thank goodness!

Labels:

posted by Evolution of gina at 3/10/2007 04:05:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Oh My Goodness, I Had a Dream!
Dreams are so weird. I used to have all these feeling trapped and trying to get away dreams. I'm so glad those stopped...that or I don't remember them anymore.

So when should I pack my bags for vegas? ;)

I call those "stress dreams." I had an unforgettable one that either makes me want to lose weight or gave me a fear of obscenely obese country men wearing overalls. This man was trying to chase me. He'd saunter with all of his weight towards me. No matter how I ran, no matter where I hid, I'd feel the ground buckle with each step he took. I finally woke up before he got me when I was in a place I could not run.

I found that I can control those suckers when I find I'm in them. In one dream, I was a part of this X-Men-like team. We kicked a whole lot of you-know-what. I empowered myself.

I've got another post. I had another dream last night.

Women of our stature don't pack bags, we buy everything we need when we get there! At least, that's what I heard... The plane's on the way, and the check's in the mail, renee!